Millions of Americans love to cruise around with their pets riding shotgun. In fact, Fluffy often frequents your favorite stores with you. Including your pets go to stop, the treat shop! Because of this, you have realized your ride has become a magnet for pet hair.
You may try to protect your seats with blankets and frequent vacuuming because there is no way you are kicking Fluffy out- yet nothing seems to stop your pooches locks from attaching to well, everything!
So the vehicle gurus at Fine Airport Parking are offering up their go-to techniques to remove stubborn pets tresses form your car seats!
- Vacuuming and hot water extraction– it won’t pick up all of the stubborn strands embedded into your interior, but it’s a great place to start!
- Rubber glove. Grab a rubber glove, and in one direction, run your hand over the seats and carpet. You can dampen the glove for better results.
- Balloons. The static electricity from an inflated balloon is excellent for collecting stubborn pet hair. Just blow it up and run it over the seats.
- Tape. Sticky tape is a cost-effective way to pick up pesky pet hair. Packing tape is an excellent option because it’s lighter and less likely to leave residue behind.
- Pumice stones! Say what?! These natural volcanic rocks work wonders on your car’s interior, more specifically on the flooring and car mats. Test a small spot to ensure there will be no damage to your upholstery. You will also need a spray bottle filled with water and fabric softener. Mix, spray and wipe the hair away in one fluid direction.
- Dryer sheets. The very thing that makes your laundry static-free is a favorite tool to keep your entire ride free of pet hair. Grab some fresh dryer sheets and run the cloth over the seats, floor, and console to remove Fluffy’s locks and even dust!
If you’re too busy treating your pet to a day at the park and can’t find the extra time to give your vehicle the attention it deserves, just bring it by Fine Airport Parking. Our specialized technicians will erase any sign your vehicle is used as a daily pet bus! We have several affordable packages to choose from.